Saturday, April 4, 2015

NASCAR Update


Wow sorry I didn't realize it had been since February that I had posted. I guess I just didn't know what I wanted to post about. However I'd realized that I got a few views recently and I decided that you guys needed something. Thank you to everyone who has continued to read even though I don't post near as often as I should have. Your views mean a lot to me I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section just click on the no comment area if you're the first to add a comment. However I'm grateful for my readers thank you so much I'll try to get better about updating regularly. So it's been a crazy time these past few years with drivers injured or sick. I wish all the best to Kyle Busch and Brian Vickers as they continue on in their recoveries. I'm not a Brian fan but that guy has had the most bad luck over a spread of years that I've seen. Losing his best friend in Ricky Hendrick and now the blood clots. I have to wonder if eventually the blood clots will force him into a early retirement of if he'll be able to still have a long career. With the way his luck has gone it seems like maybe the first might be more likely but I hope for his sponsors, team and his sake it's not the case. I'm glad to hear it was nothing serious that caused Kyle Larson to miss the past race. I read a article on I believe fox sports about how with the way the points are drivers aren't pushing the envelope and forcing themselves to race when there not at a hundred percent. I think that is good but what are you guys thoughts on that subject.

I'm so happy to see Martin Truex Jr having a good year so far after the year that he and Sherry Pollex had last year and I wish them the best in their future. I have to wonder if once Sherry is healthy if they will consider adoption as a way to have children like James and Kris Buescher did or if they will choose not to be parents. I'm sure there Cat Walk for a Cause this year will be extra emotional for both of them.

I've been surprised on the flip side how bad of years Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart are having. Jeff's has been mostly bad luck so I think once the luck changes he should be good. It was cool to hear that his children get to be the grand Marshall at Bristol. However I wonder what is going to happen with Tony. Will he ever be able to return to the driver he was before the past 2 years or is this the way he'll always be. I have to believe at some point he'll be competitive again. What do you guys think will Tony regain his form or is where he's stuck at.

That tire issue floating around is a serious issue and I'm not really sure what to make off it. I had to figure with the way the talk was floating around in the series on the situation that NASCAR suspected someone was doing it for it to become such a big story. I've not really heard enough and I'm not in the garage so I don't have a real opinion on it.

Being that my sister is a Trevor Bayne fan I've had plenty of conversations with her about Roush's issues. She was asking me if I thought he kept qualifying 36'th because of him or Roush. It surprises me just how bad Roush is once again and they had better figure something out because they've lost two top drivers to Gibbs. I really hope that they don't ruin Trevor Bayne's career he's got promise and I believe if Roush got their program up to speed he could do pretty well. I also hope they don't because I will never hear the end of it from my sister. My sister also does not approve of Ricky Stenhouse JR's mullet she wants him to get rid of it in the worst way. Feel free to comment your thoughts on Roush's issues and Ricky's mullet.

I was happy to see Danica get a good finish this past weekend at Martinsville and off course I was very pleased to see one of my favorites Denny Hamlin get his first win of the season and set himself in a good position to make the chase again. Thank you in advance to all who read my blog and feel free to comment. I'll try not to make it be this long without a update again. I hope that you all have a great Easter tomorrow and then we get to head to Texas for racing. God Bless you all and Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.