Friday, April 10, 2015

Erik Jones and the future stars of NASCAR

Well once again tonight Erik showed why the future of NASCAR is bright. He looked a lot like his mentor and team owner Kyle Busch tonight. I was so pumped to see him win and even more pumped to see him beat cup guys in the fashion he did it in. I was not surprised to see him win it was only a matter of time before Erik won a Xfinity race it didn't take him long in trucks didn't figure it would take him long here. While there is a lot of talent coming in the future of NASCAR I feel like Chase Elliott and Erik Jones are going to be two of the top stars. Joey Logano who it's easy to forget is a young gun obviously has a bright future and will be hard to beat. I feel like Austin and Ty Dillon will be top stars. Kyle Larson is not my favorite but there's no doubt he'll be battling for wins and championships. I feel like if Roush could get their program up to speed that Trevor Bayne, Ryan Reed and Bubba Wallace could show they deserve to be talked about. Chris Buescher again not my favorite but he definitely has a future as a top cup star. I feel like if Alex Bowman, Ryan Truex, Cale Conley and James Buescher could get a top cup ride they would challenge for wins. Ryan Blaney has consistently ran with or beat the cup guys and I think he has a great future ahead of him in the sport. There are probably others I can't think of right now and some that have not yet broke into NASCAR but I think provided they all can get sponsors, top rides and catch the right break the young guns I mentioned will be the future stars of NASCAR. I think that one day in cup Erik Jones and Chase Elliott will be battling each other for a cup title. Obviously some of them have cup rides lined up and I hope to see the others secure their spots in the future. I think of Colin Braun and how he had potential but just didn't get the right breaks I think he would have been battling for wins if he had just got a chance. I can't wait to watch NASCAR there's a lot of changes coming and it's weird to think of drivers that I've always watched like Jeff Gordon leaving. He's been there since I started watching NASCAR. However there is no doubt the future is in great hands and I can't wait to see these future stars battle it out. Which future star are you most excited to see and who are some of the top names you feel I forgot because I'm sure I forgot some big names for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.