Sunday, February 22, 2015

Joey Logano Daytona 500 Champion

Hey guys I'm back again for a second day in a row. Hope you all enjoyed the Daytona 500 I know I did. It wasn't the same without Kyle Busch but it was still awesome. It was awesome to see all the #BowforKyle on lap 18 such a sweet tribute. When they were three wide through most of the field at the end that was incredible racing. I loved seeing Joey Logano win the Daytona 500. I have been a fan of Joey's since his first win in the then Nationwide series at Kentucky. I got a chance to meet him and he was such a sweet guy honestly felt like we'd known each other before very casual and chill. I've seen him go through some ups and downs and I loved when he was at JGR and it was just my three favorites Joey, Kyle and Denny. However I'll be the first to admit that move to Penske was a career changer for him in so many ways. It's so cool to see how far he has come till now. Congrats to Joey Logano I wish you and Brittany nothing but the best this season. On a side note thank you all so much for reading my blog it means the world to me. Congrats Joey on becoming the Daytona 500 Champion you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.