Monday, June 12, 2017

Young Guns

I was texting my dad yesterday and after I told him Ryan Blaney won he commented the tides are changing. It is so true the young guns are finally setting the world on fire. For me it's really cool I have my favorites and two of those age wise fit the young gun mold. However I feel a connection to most of the young guns. There all close in age either a couple years older or younger or were the same age. Having that common ground makes me cheer for them a little bit more then I did the older generation of drivers. I still want my 4 to win but if they don't it makes it a lot easier for me to handle because chances are if it's a young gun winning then I don't mind them and I don't mind seeing them win. It has been surreal to think that the drivers that were the young guns or big names when I started out are now all leaving the sport. It's weird how you just sort of adjust and move forward. I will be really interested to see what happens this year because I wouldn't be surprised if Chase Elliott and Erik Jones win before the year is up so playoff spots could get real tricky. Sorry I planned for this to be a longer post but it just kind of ended here so i'm just going to end this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.