Monday, August 8, 2016

RIP Bryan Clauson

This is not the post I ever wanted to have to write. It's always sad when a person dies and when they die young. It's been said that only the best die young and that seems true in this case. When I heard the news of Bryan Clauson's wreck and that he was in critical care I knew it didn't seem good but I was praying for a miracle that he would make it. However I just had a bad feeling about his condition. Unforcently waking up and hearing that he had passed at the young age of 27 was heartbreaking. He was only 3 years older then me and he had his whole life ahead of him. Any time a racer dies you see the motorsports world come together. I am so proud to be a part of that world especially when you see the way the sport comes together. For me any time that driver had connections to NASCAR It makes it harder for me I don't have a lot of memories of Bryan racing but it's sounds like from all who knew him he was a great guy. Watching all the tributes pour in from all the forms of racing shows what a great guy and racer he was. I feel horrible for his fiancĂ© Lauren and all of his family. Any time there is a death in racing it reminds you what these athletes risk each time they strap in a car. NASCAR has made a lot of safety improvements that have kept their drivers safe. However anytime a driver dies NASCAR feels the pain but especially in a situation like this or Jason Leffler when the driver who died had raced in NASCAR. I feel horrible for Bryan's family and his fiancĂ© to have their whole lives changed in an instance I am just glad they got to spend his final moments with him. My heart is broken for his family, friends and all who knew him. I want to send Prayers out to the other drivers involved in the accident with Bryan I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through. RIP Bryan you will be deeply missed by all who knew and loved you it doesn't seem fair that you were taken so soon. You know join the ranks of drivers who have passed on like Dale Earnhardt, Adam Petty, Blaise Alexander, Ricky Hendrick, Jason Leffler and countless others. Your time on earth was way to short but it sounds like in your time here you achieved a lot in your short time here. God Bless you and all who knew you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.