Monday, August 8, 2016

Erik Jones Cup ride and other cup tidbits

Wow first off I just want to say how impressed I am that people continue to read my last post. It's been incredible to watch it grow each day. With that said I have a couple posts for you today. First off congrats to Erik Jones on gaining his cup ride for next year. He is a talented driver and I think he will do pretty good next year for Furniture Row racing. As a fan of him I am so thankful that he gets this chance at a cup ride. I am excited to have all four of my favorite drivers in the cup series next year.
On another note Dale JR being out of the car this long is crazy. Best wishes to him as he continues to recover. It was so nice of Jeff Gordon to come out of retirement to help the team. Watching him and Tony Stewart get to have moments like they had at Indy was so special. I loved watching them do a lap around just themselves and what Jeff said in the drivers meeting to Tony was really sweet. I liked that Alex Bowman got a shot to show what he can do and he was running great all day before he cut a tire in Dale's car. It's crazy this happened to Dale and I can't imagine what his fans must be thinking. I wish him the best of luck in the recovery. I hope to see him back soon.

This chase grid is starting to look crazy with Chris Buescher sort of in limbo on if he will make the top 30 or not and with some of those who looked like locks a couple weeks ago starting to slip.
Thanks again for all the views on my last post it means so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.