Friday, October 14, 2016

NASCAR Chase

Wow so first off I am so impressed with how many people continue to read my blog despite how many months go between my posts. I am so sorry that it has been just over two months sense I last posted. It seems like I am getting a lot of views and so if you have been checking back to see if i've posted i'm so sorry if I have let you down. Your support means the world to me. I started my senior year of college in August and as a early childhood education major it has been a lot in addition to working so I haven't had the time needed to post on my blog.
The nascar chase is always intense and nerve racking I felt bad for Ty Dillon after he was eliminated to see how heartbroken he was and I agree the risk for a top driver to get knocked out is there. I was so glad Erik Jones made it through. I think on one hand it's good for drivers to get practice in the format they will face in the cup level. However for drivers who are so young and still learning is it right to put the format up for them. It's a tricky situation and I don't have a answer for what is better.

The sprint cup eliminations went about as I expected I had 3 out of the four leaving I think the only one I didn't was Kyle Larson. Charlotte's race was crazy with how many chasers had trouble and that it was the first time Jimmie Johnson had advanced to the round of 8 and with the pressure of Talladega looming it made things all the more crazy.

The truck series is going about like I expected it to so far it's always hard with the gaps in that series to follow it easily but I do try. I will be interested to see if Kyle's new driver Noah follows the success level of Erik and William or how he does.

Well I have to get up early tomorrow and I have a lot of homework to do but knowing I have to write a memoir book for my class and i'm planning to write it as my story as a nascar fan I wanted to write and I felt I owed it to my lovely readers. I am so sorry again for the long wait and enjoy the race this weekend and thanks for reading and viewing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.