Saturday, October 24, 2015

Remembering those lost in Hendrick Plane Crash in 2004

So it always sneaks up on me and I rarely remember to write about the Hendrick Plane Crash and I probably wouldn't have this year except I saw Emily Maynard (Ricky Hendrick's FiancĂ©) and her post remembering Ricky on Instagram I love seeing pictures of the young lady his daughter is becoming and I'm sure he would be so proud of her. This year is different for me because as any of you who have read my blog before might know my best friends Family are Hendrick Fans and their mom in particular was and she passed away in January so this is the first year that she is up their with that part of the Hendrick family and I'm sure she's probably getting together with them every weekend to watch the races. I miss her so much so I can't even imagine what it must be like for Emily who has a living reminder of Ricky and for Rick Hendrick who lost so much family that fateful day 11 years ago in 2004. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who were affected by the Hendrick Plane crash and I hope for a safe race tomorrow in Talladega after Austin Dillon's crash in Daytona in July and Austin Theriault getting hurt just a few weeks ago at Las Vegas I pray for a safe race first and for most tomorrow. With the fight to get in the chase and second place only being up by 18 points i'm sure it will be a crazy race tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys the race. I noticed looking at the stats for my blog that I have a lot of readers from outside the United States which is so cool. I'm so honored that your reading my blog or translating it or whatever it's very neat to see. This blog started as a school project and I found that I enjoy blogging and I wasn't able to stop and now that I have lost the women I talked the most with about NASCAR being able to blog to all of you means a lot. So thank you so much for reading. I had issues with the comments a while back and I'm unsure if i'm still having issues with the comments or if people could comment but are just choosing not to. If anyone reading my blog can comment (even just say your favorite driver or which country your reading from) just to show me that it works and it's not a problem on my end that would be amazing. If you haven't already I have it set up to put your email in to notify you when I update my blog (which isn't as often as I would like and I hate leaving you hanging for a month or two when I don't post) so feel free to do that if that's something your interested in. I hope you all enjoy the race tomorrow and thanks again from the bottom of my heart for reading my posts it means a lot. God Bless all affected by the Hendrick Plane Crash the victims are Gone But Never Forgotten Rest in
Peace
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.