Tuesday, June 2, 2015

NASCAR Baby boom

First off I want to start this blog post by thanking everyone who reads my blog it makes me feel so good every time that I click and see that I've had another view on my blog. It means more to me than I could ever say so thanks to all my readers from the bottom of my heart. Now onto my topic for this post. Well in light of Landon Cassill, Kyle Busch and Brad Keselowski all becoming fathers I first off want to congratulate all of them and their wives or girlfriends on the babies births. I find it interesting how each have gone about how much or how little they have shown about their children. You have Kyle and Samantha who have posted a ton of pictures and got Brexton his own twitter account and have been very public with his birth. Which I fully expected after Sam sharing their story through her blog. You then have Landon and Katie who have revealed that they had a son Beckham and his name and some details about his birth but no pictures that I've seen yet. On the very end of the spectrum is Brad and Paige who have only reveled that they had a daughter which was public knowledge before the child was born and nothing really else about her. I can understand trying to protect your babies privacy because when there 16 they may not want all these pictures of their life visible for the world to see. I also understand that with Brad being one of the more disliked drivers currently in the sport and not being married to the mother of his child wanting to protect his daughter from the hate. However Kyle is also been heavily disliked and he is willingly sharing news about his son. Kyle Larson and Denny Hamlin weren't married to the mothers of their children and yet they have shown their children to the public eye. I feel like yes the child didn't choose to grow up in the public eye that was given to them by default of who their parents are. At the same time as a fan of Kyle's if he wasn't sharing any news of his baby I would be disappointed because I like Kyle and support his family. So I feel that Brad's fans have to be a little disappointed that they know nothing about his child. I also feel like there not going to be able to keep their daughter hidden from the spotlight forever unless they never leave the house with her. If she's at the racetrack sooner or later I would imagine someone a fan, a media person is going to get a picture of her. I just don't see how they can fully keep her private with the lifestyle they live. I look at some of the drivers who already have families and they vary in how much details and pictures they release about their children. Kevin and Delena Harvick seem to have no issues showing plenty of pictures and videos of Keelan he's always out there. Jamie and Christy McMurray keep their children a lot more sheltered and they don't release pictures of their children. However they have released their names which gives Jamie's fan something and occasionally there's a pic of his children from the media more so his son than his daughter. I've even seen it with Jimmie and Chandra Johnson there are a lot more pictures out their of Evie than their are of Lydia. I just feel like with Brad and Paige it almost doesn't feel real they had a baby. Paige was pregnant their pictures to prove it, but without a name or picture it almost doesn't feel as though they actually have a child. I'm not bashing Brad and Paige for their decision I respect their decision to protect their daughter. It just seems a little unrealistic that a person in Brad's position will be able to keep his daughter totally out of the spotlight. I've loved getting to hear about another child born into the NASCAR community and I think it will be interesting to see how many wind up being future racers. Good luck to all the first time parents mentioned in this post and good luck Kyle as you attempt to make the chase. What is your opinion on Brad and Paige's decision and the difference in the drivers and how much of how little they show their children? I'd love to hear your take on this I hate to keep bringing it up but I see that you guys are reading my blog yet I never get any comments which makes me wonder if it's because you don't know how to comment or why no one ever comments. Either way thank you for reading my blog I'm grateful to at least have readers.

1 comment:

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.