Sunday, June 28, 2015

Larry McReynolds Last race in Fox Sports booth

Hey my fellow NASCAR fans It's sad for me as a fan to think that today was the last race for Larry McReynolds in the fox sports booth with Mike Joy and Darrell Waltrip. Every since I have started watching NASCAR my favorite lineup has always been the fox line up between the three in the booth and Chris Myers, Michael and Darrell Waltrip running pre race show. There broadcast was always the ones I loved the most and the ones I hated to say goodbye to when there season ended. I can't point my finger on exactly what made fox better. There was just something special but I want to say it was the chemistry between the announcers it almost made you feel a real part of the NASCAR family (not just a fan watching from home) something that I haven't ever felt with any other NASCAR broadcasting lineup. Seeing the impact Steve Byrnes made as a announcer I feel that Larry McReynolds, Mike Joy and Darrell Waltrip also make that impact. Larry's knowledge was much appreciated and I will truly miss watching him in the broad cast booth. As he said times must change and change is hard but I will always miss this lineup. I have a feeling that fox will still deliver the best coverage for me personally of any station but it definitely won't feel the same. I struggle to explain exactly why fox was the best for me but it just felt the most matter of a fact getting the info to the fans but not being dry and boring. There was never any mean comments made or moments that made me as a viewer cringe they deliver the NASCAR news that I tune into see and help explain what is happening in the race and to the car in a way that the viewers who don't have years of car experience can understand. Overall for me that is why I love Fox and Larry you will be missed greatly next season. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors and Mike Joy and Darrell Waltrip I can't wait to watch you once again bring the coverage I love with Chris Myers, Michael Waltrip and Jeff Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.