Sunday, November 8, 2020

Congrats Chase Elliott

As i said in my last post here is my championship post. Congrats Chase Elliott on your first cup series championship. Each year you have improved in leaps and bounds but this was for sure your breakout year so far. What you have done the past two weeks proved you deserved to be champion. After the early part of the race you were clearly the class of the field and it is only fitting you held on to win the title. I have enjoyed watching you since you were in the Xfinity series. You are wise beyond your years and a class act much like Jimmie. Today felt like a passing off the torch from one champion to the next. I am looking forward to seeing what you accomplish in the many years to come. 


I loved watching your celebration with your parents seeing you hug your mom the way you did as well as hugging your dad. All the post race moments with your team, Rick, and teammates. Especially the moments with Jimmie and his family seeing his daughters hug you and the moment you, Rick and Jimmie had. As well as seeing Ryan Blaney come in and celebrate with you. I can't wait to see all the pictures from that post race celebration. It was fun to see your genuine joy and the humble way you wanted this but never truly expected it. You are usually so calm, cool and collected it was a lot of fun to see this other side of your personality. I am sure your friend Judd and Grandma would be proud of you. 


You will be an amazing champion for this sport! You carry yourself incredibly well as a person and are a class act which is exactly the type of person NASCAR needs to have as their champion. You are one of the future stars of the sport and I look forward to seeing you and all you can accomplish. Congrats again on your championship you are a very deserving champion. Enjoy your celebration and off season.


To all my readers writing these posts tonight reminded me how much I have missed doing this and I will try to do a better job in 2021. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.