Sunday, November 20, 2016

Jimmie Johnson History making title

Wow I knew this day was coming that one day he would win the title that tied Dale SR and Richard Petty. I don't always want Jimmie to win because I do get tired of seeing him win sometimes but I can say I appreciate his amazing talent and the history he has made. Seeing the hardships he has been through with loosing his best friend Blaise Alexander on the weekend of his first cup start and loosing all they lost in the Hendrick Plane crash. It makes me happy for him to see him overcome it all. It's cool that he has been with the same team, crew chief, sponsor, manufacturer it has all been the same. To see the bond he and Chad have together and what Chad has been able to accomplish. It's cool that he had that photographer following him he will always have those pictures and memories. He commented that he had a peace about him throughout the day and if sure did feel like he was set to win that title this time. He is so deserving and without a doubt one of the best this sport has ever seen and I am grateful that I have been watching the sport during this time. My thoughts can't help but go to my mom 2. He mentioned he had help from above and he referenced Ricky Hendrick, and I'm sure he had to be thinking of Blaise Alexander. However I had to think about my mom 2 and he wouldn't have known about her but I am positive that she helped him to win. More then anything I wish so bad I could text her congrats to be able to hug her and congratulate her as a fan of his. It's so hard to know that I will never be able to congratulate her and that she never saw his history here on earth. I am sure she is celebrating up above with Ricky and all the rest of his family, friends and fans and the rest of the NASCAR community that is celebrating up above. I miss you every day Mom 2 but these are the moments I miss you the most. Jimmie, Chad and the whole team congrats on everything you deserve all the praise that you are getting and will get. Congrats on number 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys this is Jessica I am having some issues with a friend who commented twice and it never showed up so if you have commented on my blog then I am sorry that so far it has not shown up I am new to blogging and so I am trying to figure this out as I go so I apologize for constantly asking for comments when it is not working quite right. I didn't even realize until this situation. So hang on and I will try to figure this out but thanks for reading it means a lot and I hope you are enjoying the blog I would love to be able to get some comments on what you like and dislike and have conversations but as of right now it seems like something is not quite right. If you want to comment feel free to try I just can not guarantee that your comment will show up.